Thursday, December 22, 2011

December Beauty Battle

In November, I had my first beauty box showdown with the three beauty subscription services available to us in Canada.

To recap; the standings as of November were as follows:
#1 - TopBox
#2 - Glymm
#3 - Loose Button

Now that all three December boxes have been received, I can go ahead and do my December showdown

... insert drumroll here ...

Standings as of December:

#1 - Glymm - Glymm definitely redeemed themselves this month by sending an awesome assortment of deluxe samples. I was most impressed to find they had taken my feedback seriously and were nice enough to send me a different color Smudge Paint and RGB nail polish in my box this month. Now that is customer service. You can read my review here.

#2 - Topbox - Topbox is the new kid in town, and they definitely continue to impress me with their samples. Although I did place them at #2 this month, they are very close behind Glymm. I gave Glymm the edge this month, just for their YSL perfume sample and their gesture to send alternate product color samples. You can read my Topbox review here.

and a distant #3 - Loose Button - Unfortunately Loose Button continues to disappoint not only me, but other customers as well. There has been lots of grumbling on their Facebook page about how people were less than impressed with the samples as well. Of the three, Loose Button continues to fall well below the other two services. You can read my review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment