Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Wellness Products

As mentioned in a previous blog, I recently just started a home based business, partnering with an environmentally friendly company that manufactures all-natural products called Melaleuca. Melaleuca has over 350 products (everything from vitamins, cleaning and laundry products to weight loss and pet products) that are all are safe for our bodies and our environments - all backed by scientific data & research and all come with money back guarantee.

I placed my second order placed with Melaleuca ... it arrived today ...

Vitality Total™ (Essentials + Heart + Body) — Women


The supplements come in a box and include a 30-day supply of a variety of Melaleuca's patented Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral, Vitality Calcium Complete, CellWise, Florify, Phytomega, ProvexCV, Replenex, NutraView, and EstrAval.

According to the Melaleuca website, these supplements include "Oligo (Oligofructose Complex) - which gives your body more of the antioxidants and minerals it needs for more vitality and a lifetime of better health. Only Oligo binds minerals to protein and fiber to mirror the way minerals are found in fruits and Oligo keeps minerals soluble during digestion, so you get more of the nutrients you need." Melaleuca and scientists at the University of Iowa made the Oligo discovery in 2008. For more on Oligofructose Complex check out this video.

I buy most of these supplements separately each month anyway so am not buying anything I don't need, and what I really like about these supplements, is they come packaged in convenient AM and PM packs which will definitely be awesome for travel.


Tough & Tender™ Wipes


These are Melaleuca's all purpose cleaning wipes for "virtually every surface in your home". Tough & Tender wipes are naturally free of bleach and harsh chemicals, and they’re safe to use on almost any surface, even natural stone like granite and marble, plus they are biodegradable.

I'm looking forward to trying these, especially with multiple animals in the house as I'm very conscious of what I put on the surfaces in my house because of that. I definitely don't want to poison our pets.


Sei Bella Bright Eyes Soothing Gel


I had spied this when I first took a look through Melaleuca's catalog but was hesitant to purchase it at first because of the price, however, because this was my second month with Melaleuca, I received $24 in Loyalty Shopping Dollars in my account and used that towards the purchase (beginning with your second month as a preferred customer, Melaleuca will give you $24 of Loyalty Shopping Dollars to spend each month for 5 months. This $120 worth of Loyalty Shopping Dollars can be spent on select products each month so you can try different products at no additional cost).

According to the description on the Melaleuca website, this gel is supposed to "Invigorate and stimulate the skin around your eyes for a refreshing boost any time of the day. Active goji peptides and antioxidants create an immediate visible firming effect. Oat and argania fruit tone skin for instant refreshment while providing long-term wrinkle-fighting benefits. Use in the morning or any time your eyes need instant refreshment."


I will report back in a short while to give my review of these products. If you've tried any of Melaleuca's products, what did you think??

If you'd like to know more about Melaleuca, this blog will answer most of your questions.

f you are looking to improve your family’s health, rid your home of toxic cleaners & allergy-causing body products, save money, or even start a home business, then I highly recommend Melaleuca!

For more information on the products or to join, just contact me by email. I'd love to have you join ... your family, your health and the environment will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment