Thursday, December 1, 2011

100% Pure Deals @ Hautelook

I really do love Hautelook!!!

100% Pure - Red Wine Resveratrol Concentrate - $10.50 (Regularly $35.00)

I've been wanting to try this for some time, but really didn't want to shell out the regular price just in case it didn't work for me. So when I saw it as a deal on Hautelook, I thought why not.


100% Pure - Neopolitan Body Scrub Gift Set - $14.00 (Regularly $35.00)

You can't go wrong with scrubs (especially great smelling scrub) - and this set includes Strawberry Lemonade Juicy Body Scrub, Vanilla Bean Scrub, and Chocolate Mocha Body Scrub. Can't wait to try it!!



100% Pure - Blackberry Mini Mascara - $6.00 (Regularly $12.00)

I've wanted to try 100% Pure mascara but again, wasn't sure how I'd react to it. This mini mascara is the perfect "try me" size



Regular Price: $82.00
Paid: $30.50
Total Savings: $51.50

Can't wait to try them!!

If you want to sign up and get awesome deals like this, click here. Membership is free and everyone is welcome! Best of all, get a $10 credit for every friend you invite when they make their first purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment