Friday, December 9, 2011

More Mally Goodies

After receiving my Mally Evercolor Shadow Sticks yesterday, and giving them a quick try, I found I really did like them. So much so, that I went back online to QVC to buy a couple other colors and was pleasantly surprised to find that QVC had a Mally My Favorite Things 12-piece Collection as their "Today's Special Value" ...

Included in the collection are:
~ 0.06 oz Evercolor Shadow Stick in Twilight (taupe)
~ 0.06 oz Evercolor Shadow Stick in Purple Rain (purple)--new and exclusive to QVC until 3/12/12!
~ 0.06 oz Evercolor Shadow Stick in Firework (rose)--new and exclusive to QVC until 3/12/12!
~ 0.01 oz Evercolor Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner in Onyx (black)
~ 0.01 oz Evercolor Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner in Tiger's Eye (brown)--new and exclusive to QVC until 3/12/12!
~ 0.01 oz Evercolor Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner in Fierce Forest (green)--new and exclusive to QVC until 3/12/12!
Three 0.39 fl oz Volumizing Mascaras in Black
~ 0.12 oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Fuzzy Navel (peach-pink)--new and exclusive to QVC until 3/12/12!
~ 0.12 oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Orchid (berry-pink)--new and exclusive to QVC until 3/12/12!
~ 0.12 oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Mally's Baby (pink)
~ Three small gift bags


Now I think the object of this collection is to share with a couple friends, but I just may be selfish and keep them all for myself LOL On the other hand, I doubt I'll use 3 mascaras at once so may put one of those up for swap on MUA (along with probably the green eyeliner).



No comments:

Post a Comment