Monday, December 12, 2011

Favorite Beauty Products - November 2011

It's that time again ... time for November's favorite beauty products outlining the products I used most often for the month ... so here we go


Body Satin Hand Creme


Those of us living in the dry, cold climate of the Great White North are always looking for a good hand cream to ease the itchy dry skin we always get around this time of year. I picked this up as part of my November Melaleuca order and have been using it every day! The lotion isn't greasy at all and absorbs quite quickly. It has a super smooth texture with a really light scent. According to their website, this hand cream has a "blend of shea, cocoa, and mango butter with firming Egytian blue lotus flower and powerful antioxidants found in white tea and vitamin E" ... all I know is I like it and will definitely be ordering it again.


Sei Bella Repair Hair Masque


Another of my purchases as part of my November Melaleuca order. I've used it a couple times in place of my regular conditioner for of a more deep conditioning of my color treated hair and it definitely left my hair softer, shinier and silkier. I can definitely see myself using this more throughout the cold Winter months to help keep my hair in better condition. Another one I'll be buying again.


Laura Mercier Face Polish


I received a sample of this in my Laura Mercier Flawless Favorites 500 point perk from Sephora and I immediately fell in love with it. I have been using Philosophy's Purity and Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash for quite some time and thought they both were good, but the LM Face Polish is even more wonderful. It doesn't lather or produce a foam. It has a mild scent that doesn't linger and it's just overall, a nice way to get rid of dead skin cells laying on top of your skin so that fresher skin can shine through.

The LM Face Polish is one of the mildest yet effective scrubs you can find. I appreciate the two qualities that set it apart from other scrubs I've tried, that it's not too rough on your face and that it isn't drying. You could even use it on other parts of the body that need exfoliation. I imagine you'll run out of product a lot faster but if you like it, that's the way to go.

Another definite purchase again product.


Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector


Now, I admit I was skeptical at first, especially since this is a drug store product, but thought I really had nothing to lose (other than $20 LOL). However, after using this for almost a month, I really have seen a decrease in the redness and acne marks on my cheeks and chin. I really see and feel a change in my skin. It is wonderful. The dark spots have lightened more than half and the texture of all my facial skin is younger feeling and smoother. I recommend it highly! Another repurchase.


Sephora Cuticle Care Pen


Another downfall of living up here in the Great White North (besides the dry skin), is dry cuticles. I've been using the Sephora Cuticle Care Pen for a few years now, but really love to brush it on my cuticles each night before bed during the winter months when my cuticles are super dry. This is a lovely little drink for them. I'll never be without this!!


Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat


Even my nails feel dryer in the cooler fall and cold winter months, and this nail polish creates a sheer pink coating that strengthens and hardens natural nails so they grow beautifully long and strong. According to the Sephora website "Its keratin-rich formula includes an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance in your nails, bringing out the natural color in your nail bed and making the whites of your nails appear whiter." Love this stuff.


Philosphy - Creme Brulee 3-in-1


I love most of Philosphy's 3-in-1's but this is my ultimate favorite and I find myself always returning to this scent in the cooler months. This product is intoxicating!!

Until next month ...

No comments:

Post a Comment