Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Topbox Review

My December Topbox has arrived!! This was my second Topbox and I have to say it definitely didn’t disappoint ...

So what goodies were in this month’s tube??




Cargo Cosmetics - LipGloss with TimeStrip Technology (Full Size Sample)



According to the information card, "this month, our stylists have teamed up with the stylists at Cargo to select an amazing shade that compliments your beauty profile" Full size is $25

I love the color of this gloss and am very intrigued by the cool timestrip technology which lets you know when your gloss should be replaced. Looking forward to trying this!!


Cover FX - Skinprep FX Primer


According to the information card, "this is Cover FX's #1 selling primer. It's an instant smoothing primer that binds makeup to your face for even, color-true and long lasting wear" Full size is 30 ml for $45.

I've really only tried a few primers, with less than good results, so am hoping this primer will be better.


Skinceuticals - Hydrating B5 Gel


According to the information card, this gel is "enriched with vitamin B5, and replenishes nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth" Full size is 30 ml for $78

Now this is something I am very excited to try. Winter weather here in Canada can be harsh on your skin and I really hate how my face feels and looks in the winter. I love the little dropper bottle and can definitely see myself using it for travel.


Bella Pella - Marula & Neroli Glycerine Soap (Full Size Sample)


This soap is soooo pretty and smells very citrusey, and who can't use a beautiful bar of soap. Apparently Bella Pella' soaps are handcrafted from 100% vegetable-based glycerine. And they have over 60 different types of soaps. Full size is approx. 125gr for $7.95


Wow ... what can I say?? Another month with 2 full sized samples and again, there wasn't one product that I didn't like. Plus, this month, tubes for those of us out west were shipped before those in the east so that we wouldn't have to wait as long for our tubes. How awesome is that!!! Topbox definitely continues to impress me. Well done once again Topbox - I'm very much looking forward to January's Topbox.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing. I am truly impressed. I can't wait to get my first box in Feb if this is any indication of what it so come I am super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours was so much better than what I recieved.

    ReplyDelete