Monday, January 16, 2012

Luxe Box Refund Update

Back in December, I mentioned I contacted Loose Button to cancel my yearly subscription, which I just renewed in October, and was told that they would be happy to cancel, however because I paid for the full year I would not be receiving a refund for the remaining 10 months. Alternatively I could transfer the subscription to someone else.

After a few emails back and forth with Loose Button about this, the last email I received from them on December 23 was that "our Customer Service Manager will be in touch with you next week to see if anything can be done." My reply to them was I would be more than happy to wait to hear from their Customer Service Manager, but I would also be forwarding a copy of my email to my legal counsel.

Well surprise surprise ... I never heard anything back from their "Customer Service Manager". On January 5th, I received the usual email from Loose Button indicating that they were preparing to send my January Luxe Box and to confirm my shipping address. I replied to that email indicating I did not want to receive a January box, but wanted my refund.

On January 14th, I received another email from Loose Button asking me to "reserve a product" as part of their First in Line program. I again replied to the email indicating I did not want to receive a January box and wanted a refund.

It is now January 16th ... I logged on to my laptop to check my emails as I do every day and was very surprised to see I had a notification from PayPal that I had received $100.08 back from Loose Button. WHOA!

... I'm not going to even try to figure out how they arrived at that number, I'm just elated that I received a refund ... finally!!! So for those gals wanting to cancel, don't give up - just keep at 'em and hopefully you too can get your refunds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment