Friday, January 20, 2012

January 2012 Glymm Box

My January Glymm box arrived *does a little happy dance*



Included in this month's box:



Kaia Naturals - Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths


30 cloths are $17.99


Vasanti Cosmetics - BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator


120 ml is $34.00


Anastasia Beverly Hills - Clear Brow Gel


0.28 oz is $21.00


Burts Bees - Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion


170 g is $12.99


Cargo - Eye Pencil


2 g is $16.00


I have to say I was very happy with the samples I received this month and I'm actually very excited to try all the products in this month's box. The only thing I was a little disappointed about was there were no jelly beans included. I'm not sure if it was just my box that was missed, or they weren't included in all boxes.

Also, as I had ordered a subscription for a friend as a Christmas gift, included in my box was a free RMS lipshine in the color Bloom.  I didn't even know about this promotion when I ordered the gift, so was excited to see it in my box.




2012 is definitely off to a great start and Glymm continues to be one of the best beauty subscription services out there. Keep up the good work!!

If you are interested in ordering a Glymm Beauty Box for yourself or someone else, you can do so by using this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment