Friday, January 20, 2012

Favorite Beauty Products - December 2011

It's that time again ... time for December's favorite beauty products outlining the products I used most often for the month ... so here we go

Mally Beauty - Poreless Face Defender


Now this is definitely an interesting product. Mally totes it as a finishing “powder” of sorts that locks makeup into place while diffusing the appearance of pores and fines lines and offering a smooth, matte finish sans that dry, ashy look that setting powder gives skin! You’re supposed to use it after full makeup application but you can also use it prior to makeup as well as a prep of sorts. I get the best results when using it on my completed, made up face. I was a bit worried that it would completely screw up my make up but you simply take the sponge, swipe it over the product, and just pat it into place. It’s not uncomfortable to wear and feels incredibly lightweight more so than powder actually plus the finish doesn’t accentuate my dry areas unlike powder which indeed makes those areas worst.


Sun Shades Lip Balm - Cranberry Tangerine


This is Melaleuca's brand of lip balm. I admit when I ordered this, I was just curious as to the flavor, but as I've been using it every day, I've come to prefer it over all my other lip balms. It definitely keeps lips smooth and hydrated with natural moisturizers and SPF 15 sun protection. I love it so much, I've ordered another couple so I'm never without!!


Affina Moisturing Shampoo & Conditioner



Another of Melaleuca's products I fell in love with. Both the shampoo and conditioner are sulfate free and safe for color-treated hair. I had never tried sulfate free shampoo or conditioner before and I have to say I and my hair love it. Best of all, they don't cost an arm and leg - as a preferred customer, I can get these at under $5 a bottle!!


So there you have it ... my short and sweet December favorites. Until next month ...

No comments:

Post a Comment