Friday, January 20, 2012

January 2012 Topbox

Topbox continues to impress me ... first with their quick shipping, and second with their awesome product samples.

What was in the January 2012 Topbox??





Principessa Beauty - Notte Breeze Dry Shampoo for Darker Shades


I love Principessa products and had been wanting to try this for some time so was very glad to see it in my Topbox. Full size is $24 for 125 g


Shu Uemura - Full Shimmer Illuminating Shampoo


I hadn't heard of this brand before but am looking forward to giving the shampoo a go - especially seeing it's for color treated hair. Full size is $45 for 300 ml


Lilly Pilly - Tea Tree Hand & Body Cream


Another brand I hadn't heard of. Living in Canada our winters can definitely be hard on our skin, so any hand/body lotions are very welcome. Full size is $22 for 150 ml


Lise Watier - Eye Shine Eyeliner (full size)



The sample I received was a nice smoky brown. Looking forward to using this with my Naked 2 palette! Full size is $17


Another great Topbox!! Both Topbox and Glymm continue to provide the best samples of the beauty subscriptions available to us in Canada, and I'm glad I am a subscriber to both.

Unfortunately if you are looking to get your own Topbox, I believe they are sold out until May, however, you can still subscribe and be put on the waiting list.

No comments:

Post a Comment