Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 2012 Glymm Box

Glymm is always one of my most favorite beauty subscription services to receive each month (the only thing I really miss are the jelly beans) so I feel really bad about taking so long to get my review up.  I also want to say sorry for the poor pictures as they were taken with my cell phone as someone (no names mentioned but it could be my hubby) drained the battery in my camera





So what did we receive this month??



Masam - Perfect  Teint & Magic Fini
According to the info card, Perfect Teint fills in fine lines and evens out the skin for a flawless finish. The Magic Fini, smooths the appearance of wrinkles, enlarged pores and imperfections and gives it a "sun kissed" look.



When opening the jars, I was very surprised to see how dark the Magic Fini was and have yet to try it for fear that it's much much to dark for my white Canadian winter skin.  I think I'll wait until the summer to give this one a try!


Ocean Nail Polish
Another great neutral color (yes I love neutral colors!) that is supposed to be long-lasting, fast drying and non toxic!  Looking forward to trying this!


Nu-Me - Feather Hair Extensions
Not what I was expecting to be in my Glymm box and truthfully not even sure where I'd wear this or have the first clue how to wear it ... O.o   I'm thinking this will probably be given to one of my friend's daughters.



So, what did I think of this month's Glymm box? ... unfortunately I was a bit disappointed - there was really only 1 thing I could see my self using in this month's box (the Ocean nail polish).  Hopefully next month's samples will be more to my liking.

... until next month


No comments:

Post a Comment