Friday, April 20, 2012

March Glossybox

In February, I received my first Glossybox.  Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed in the offerings (which I attribute to watching videos and reviews of the Glossyboxes received by those in the UK and Australia).  I was hopeful March's Glossybox samples would improve.

Because some of the sample items were held up in customs, I received my box a bit later than usual - no big deal.  So what did I receive in this month's Glossybox:




Algemarin - Foam Bath
Algemarin is made from extracts of seaweed, algae and mineral salts which give the body a tonal quality that previously was only obtainable from hydrotherapy or sea bathing. "Spring Forward" feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
Full Size: $3.99 (5 x 15 ml), $17.99 (500 ml), $23.95 (750 ml)
Sample Value: $0.80


Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion
This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. 
 Full Size: $11.99 (354 ml)
 Sample Value: $2.40 (71 ml)


Evian - Facial Spray
Evian's facial spray rehydrates dull, tired skin, and is great for setting and renewing your makeup through the day, keeping you looking fresh, healthy and beautiful. 
Full Size: $7.50 (50 ml), $12.50 (150 ml), $17.50 (300 ml)
Sample Value: $7.50 (50 ml)


Sebastian - Re-Shaper Strong Hold Hairspray
Brushable, strong hold hairspray for all hair types. Bends any movement into shape with long-lasting hold and humidity protection all in one. Re-style into any shape and reform ingenious hold. 
Full Size: $19.95 (300 g) or $6.00 (45 g)
Sample Value: $6.00 (45 g)

Bailey Cosmetics - Fresh Lip Gloss
Bailey Cosmetic Fresh Lip Gloss in Berry or Pink is the perfect colour accent for women who want a sheer bump of colour to enhance their pout. 
Full Size: $28.00 (8 g)
Sample Value: $28.00 (8 g)


Pandora's - St. Tropez Blush
Pandora's Blush St. Tropez is a beautiful pink blush that can be used all year around and added to any bronzer. Padora's Makeup Box products were designed for professional use and are pigmented so they will last all day long.
 Full Size: $18.00 (4 g)
Sample Value: $18.00 (4 g)





Total value of this box:  $62

My thoughts?
Overall, I am quite pleased with this month's box. The samples were much improved over last month and if Glossybox continues to include samples such as these, I will be more than happy to pay the $15/month!  Looking forward to next months box!!

If you're interested in signing up for Glossybox Canada ($15/month), I would appreciate if you signed through my referral link: CLICK HERE to sign up


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got some good stuff in this box. I cannot wait until Glossybox comes to the US. Hopefully soon! I'm hoping next month since they refuse to give an actual date other than saying Spring.

    PS, I'm one of your Scentsy sisters! Kristy Babcock. :)

    ReplyDelete