Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 2012 Topbox

I always look forward to seeing my tube from Topbox in my mailbox each month ...


OOH ... new packaging *thumbs up*





So what did I receive this month??

L to R:

~ Cargo blu_ray Pressed Powder 
Not really much of a sample ... and it was a "sponsored ad"
Full Size: 8g/$32
Sample Size Received: Unknown

~ Misa Nail Lacquer 
Love the color of the polish I received - it's a nice pearly pink ... as a nice little bonus there is a 20% off coupon too
Full Size: 15mL/$8.99
Sample Size Received: *FULL SIZE*

~ Lise Watier Hydrasmart
This looks like Lise Watier's take on the BB Cream craze ... the color looks a bit dark for my skin tone, but I'll give it a go
Full Size: 40mL/$35
Sample Size Received: 2mL/$1.75

~ Bella Pella Tropical Flowers Body Lotion
I always love getting lotions and this one is perfect to throw in my purse.  It smells pretty good too!
Full Size: 175mL/$15.95
Sample Size Received: 30mL/$2.73

~ Benefit the POREfessional 
I have a full size of this and have been using it for some time now ... it's a small sample, but will be good for travel
Full Size: 22mL/$34
Sample Size Received: 7.5mL/$11.59

Total value of this month's Topbox:  $25

Overall thoughts?
I've never really been disappointed in my Topbox offerings yet ... this month is no exception.  I'd give this Topbox a 4 out of 5.

If you're looking to sign up for the Topbox subscription, shoot me a message with your email address and I'll send you an invite!

Until next month ...


2 comments:

  1. I got a similar box apart from the Lise Watier product. I have been impressed with Topbox and this is one box I will be keeping. I like the limited edition box but honestly I prefer the printed paper one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out that some people received the Principessa dry shampoo for darker hair and would have loved to have gotten that in my topbox :(

    ReplyDelete