Saturday, April 21, 2012

April Julep Maven - American Beauty

I can't remember how many Julep Maven boxes I've received so far, but I have to say I love love love getting them in the mail!!

If you're new to Julep Maven, or not sure what exactly it is, you can check out my previous blog posting here -http://bonnyl.blogspot.ca/2012/02/julep-maven.html

What I like about Julep Maven is you actually see what you are getting ahead of time and if for some reason you don't like the offerings for your current month, you can select another box from the choices.  This is what I did this month - switching from my usual "It Girl" to "American Beauty". That's one of the things I love about Julep - you can change your selection, send your month to a friend or even skip a month if there is nothing that appeals to you that month. If only other beauty box subscriptions would be like this!!

What did I receive???  (sorry for the poor pictures - these were taken with my cell phone late at night)





Top to Bottom:
♥ Emma - juicy raspberry cream
♥ Renee - spring lilac cream



Normally I gravitate towards more neutral colors, but after seeing Emma, I just had to order this box ... I fell in love with the bright pink polish the moment I saw it.  Renee is a very nice light lilac and I think these two go very well together.

Looking to become a Julep Maven?? Just click on my referral link and then share your own link with your friends. You'll earn 1 credit for each friend who joins, and 2 credits automatically earns you a free month!

Definitely looking forward to next month's box!! And don't forget to use the code NEW5 at checkout to get your intro Maven box for only $5 if you become a Maven like me!

... until next time ...


No comments:

Post a Comment