Saturday, April 21, 2012

Julep Maven Spring Mystery Box

I love love love the Julep mystery boxes!!  For those who don't know about the mystery boxes, you pay $19.99 for a box that could contain anywhere from between $60 to $200 worth of products. ... and yes I got sucked in again!! LOL

So what did I receive??





Top to bottom:
♥ nail file (can never have too many)
♥ Base Coat
♥ Helena
♥ Melissa (awesome pearl)
♥ Oscar (I had received one of these in a previous box)
♥ Cuticle Oil (love this - has a roller ball!!)


Overall I am very pleased with my mystery box ... and yes, they will most likely suck me in again on the next one!! LOL

Are you a Julep Maven? If you FOLLOW THIS LINK you can sign up to become a Julep Maven and get your first box for just a penny (free shipping). Use code COLORS4ONE at checkout. You'll be included in any future mystery boxes, too!

If you ordered a Julep Maven mystery box, what did you get???


1 comment:

  1. i totally should have ordered one! i think i will try a mystery box next time they are available since i've been good and skipped the last couple of months. :) thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete