Saturday, March 31, 2012

Julep Maven St. Patrick's Mystery Box

After having such good luck with my last Julep Maven mystery box, when I received the email saying there was going to be a St. Patrick's Day mystery box, I just had to order one ... and again, I was not disappointed!!

An awesome make-up bag!


Three polishes, hand cream, a crystal fine and essential cuticle oil


Polishes L to R
♥ Selena
♥ Sofia
♥ Anne

Even though more neutral colors are more my style, all in all, I was pleased with my second mystery box and am certainly happy with what I got for my $20. I especially love the Anne colored polish!

You can also earn a free month of Julep Maven! Just share your referral link with your friends. You'll earn 1 credit for each friend who joins, and 2 credits automatically earns you a free month! Definitely looking forward to next month's box!! And don't forget to use the code NEW5 at checkout to get your intro Maven box for only $5 if you become a Maven like me! ...

until next time ...



No comments:

Post a Comment