Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 2012 Topbox

I think I received my Topbox around the 15th of March, but as I mentioned in previous blogs, I am a bit late in getting up my review this month.

I always look forward to receiving my Beauty Box subscriptions ... and Topbox is one of my favorites!!  In previous posts, I've calculated the cost of the samples in the boxes, however due to lack of time and wanting to get this review up, I decided to skip that part of the review.

So what was in this month's box:

As always the awesome packaging!



Wow ... 6 months already?? ♥ Topbox!!




This month we received:

~ Mark by Avon - Nailed it 
L to R - Violet Daze & Tickled Pink
Truthfully I am not a big Avon fan, however, love the colors of these polishes, and the bottles are so tiny and cute!!



~ Mark by Avon - Gorgeous Gloss Lip Stain

Again, not a big Avon fan, but will give this a try



~ Make Up Forever - Smoky Lash

It's awesome that I received the mascara rather than the make up remover as I've been wanting to try this for some time!!


~ Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

These are perfect for travel and am looking forward to trying these on our upcoming trip to Burbank in April!



~ Redken - Color Extend Shampoo & Conditioner

I've tried Redken products previously and found them to be OK.  Again, these will be great for travel.


So, what did I think of this month's Topbox ... again, another winner.  Topbox continues to be one of the best in my opinion, and truthfully, I am not missing cancelling my Loose Button Luxe Box one bit!!

I am looking forward to receiving next month's offerings!


No comments:

Post a Comment