Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Battle of the Canadian Beauty Sample Subscriptions

This was the first month I had received a Topbox.ca tube, and with now three beauty subscription services available to us in Canada, I thought it was appropriate to do a monthly showdown of the boxes.

Current standings, as of November:

#1 - TopBox - this box really blew me away - you can find my review here

#2 - Glymm - Glymm had knocked it out of the park with the previous two month's boxes, but unfortunately fell short this month by including a couple eye products I didn't feel were really suitable for someone over 40 - you can find my review here

#3 - Loose Button - I was so looking forward to receiving my November Luxe Box to see if Loose Button had stepped up their game with TopBox and Glymm also providing a similar service. Unfortunately, as in previous months, Loose Button continues to send samples from brands we had already previously received.  You can read my review here


How would you place each service??


No comments:

Post a Comment