Thursday, November 24, 2011

Expired Product in November Luxe Box

If it weren't for the wonderful folks on Facebook, I'd never know that one of the products I received in my November Loose Button Luxe Box had expired - the Moroccanoil Styling Cream

Upon checking my sample, indeed the Moroccanoil Styling Cream had an expiration date of 03/2011.

I further noticed that Loose Button had commented on their Facebook page "We have resolved the issue with Moroccanoil. We will be contacting the limited number of individuals affected directly by email in the next few days."

I will be waiting for my email to see how Loose Button handles this.

It hadn't occurred to me to check the expiration dates of the products I receive in my beauty boxes, but I definitely will be checking from now on.


UPDATE: Just received the email from Loose Button

No comments:

Post a Comment