Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Beauty Products to Try

I recently just signed on as a preferred customer with an environmentally friendly company that manufactures all-natural products called Melaleuca.

What I like about Melaleuca is they don't use any sort of chemicals, especially formaldehyde, peroxide, ammonia and phosphates. They adhere to the FDA's rule very seriously, and market products that provide consumers with safer, less toxic products at superior quality and better prices! What's not to like?

Melaleuca has everything from vitamins, cleaning and laundry products to weight loss and pet products. What I'm most excited to try are their beauty, bath/body and hair care.

I placed my first order last week and it arrived today ...


Sei Bella Mini Eye Shadow Palette
I love the colors in this palette (Raisin, Blushing Coral and Brown Sugar) and can see this becoming a favorite. We'll see how easy they go on and if they last throughout the day.


Body Satin Hand Creme

With living in Western Canada and with our cooler fall and cold winter temperatures, I am obsessed with finding a good hand cream for my annoying dry itchy skin. According to their website, this hand cream has a "blend of shea, cocoa, and mango butter with firming Egytian blue lotus flower and powerful antioxidants found in white tea and vitamin E"

I did try this as soon as I opened the package and was pleasantly surprised. The lotion wasn't greasy at all and absorbs quite quickly. It has a super smooth texture with a really light scent.


Renew Intensive Skin Therapy

This is supposed to be Melaleuca's Holy Grail moisturizer helping provide relief to conditions such as eczema, and is scientifically proven tο bе more effective thаn Eucerin. Hmmmm ... I'll give it a whirl and see how great it really is.


Sei Bella Repair Hair Masque

With my hair being color treated, it often feels dry and brittle (I'm sure the cold winter weather doesn't help LOL) so was looking for a good deep conditoner. According to the information on the website, this "hair masque" is supposed to help by providing color protection, anti-breakage protection, and thermal and UV protection. I'll give this one a try also and see how well it works.


The last product I purchased isn't a beauty product, but one of Melaleuca's soy candles. I love candles and figure you can't go wrong with a burning a candle that gives off a nice scent - this one is their Cranberry Orange scent.



I will report back in a short while to give my review of these products.  If you've tried any of Melaleuca's products, what did you think??

If you'd like to know more about Melaleuca, this blog will answer most of your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment