Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mini Dior Haul

I had been wanting to try some of the Dior palettes for some time, but because of their price I was a bit reluctant.  After reading/seeing so many positive reviews on the palettes, I decided to go for it and the two I purchased were:

5-Colour Eyeshadow Rosy Tan


How gorgeous is that palette ... Colors include: light pink, chocolate brown, ivory pearl shimmer, silvery taupe shimmer and taupe


5 Couleurs Couture Colour Eyeshadow Palette - Mitzah Mitzah

I love the colors in this palette ... not to mention the jungle print. Shades include: chocolate brown shimmer, golden tan shimmer, camel sheen, ivory beige shimmer and deep khaki gray shimmer.


The third Dior palette I received was in a MUA swap.  For those of you not familiar with Make Up Alley, it is a beauty community featuring product reviews, a makeup swap and message board.


Dior Ready to Wear Palette

This palette includes four eyeshadows, two lip glosses, a blush, a three-tone bronzer and mini brush applicators.



I'm very much looking forward to trying all three Dior palettes and will post a follow-up review in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment