Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's Get Naked!

I finally got my hands on one ... yes, the Urban Decay Naked Palette




















So, what are my thoughts ...

Let me say one thing: this palette is NOT overrated ... Not at all ...

These shades are beautiful, there are some mattes, some shimmers. One in particular, sidecar, is a lovely champagne shade with silver sparkle to it. I really think this palette is universally flattering.

All of the colors are amazingly pigmented and super wearable. The pan sizes are generous. And the added bonus of the double sided pencil and the mini UDPP are just the cherry on top of the sundae.  I can see a person who only wears neutrals, buying and using only this palette forever.  If you already have a lot of browns and nudes, then you probably don't need this palette.

The only gripe I have is that the shimmery ones produce a bit of glittery fallout, so you have to apply those in layers otherwise you'll get glitter cheeks.

Believe the hype ... Everything good that people say about this product is true. I've definitely become a fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment