Saturday, August 9, 2014

Optimera by Nerium Update

In my previous post I had reported that I thought I may have had a reaction from the new face cream I was trying - Optimera by Nerium.

I had used the product 2 nights in a row, waking up the each morning with an itchy face (the second morning was worse than the first), so as an experiment, decided not to use the Optimera the third night to see how my face felt the next morning.

I am happy to announce that upon waking, my face was not at all itchy ... YAY ... to check to see if there was indeed something in the Optimera that caused my face to itch, I decided to apply the cream again the 4th night ... and yep, you guessed it, upon waking the next morning, my face was again itchy.

So, I contacted my friend to find out how to return the Optimera and get my money back as there was no way I was throwing away the $92 I paid for a product that I had a reaction to.  She advised that if a customer is dissatisfied with any product for any reason, the product may be returned in its original packaging, within thirty (30) days of the purchase, for a refund of the purchase price.  I would have to contact Nerium though to get a return number and would be required to pay the return shipping on the product.  I did that and sent the product back yesterday.

I will keep you posted on how long it takes to get my $$ back ...


No comments:

Post a Comment