Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Impressions - New Anti-Aging Skin Care Serum

After the fiasco with Optimera by Nerium, I was a little hesitant to try another much hyped anti-aging product, however, I am really anxious to get started on a regime that will help my aging skin and have not yet found anything worth buying in the retail market.

I had recently seen L'dara Serum - another anti-aging skin care serum - being advertised all over Facebook, and decided to contact one of the reps to see if I could get a sample prior to purchasing a whole bottle (I learned my lesson and will never buy another face cream/serum without trying a sample first).  The rep I contacted was more than happy to send a sample, and in less than a week, my sample had arrived.

The first night I tried the serum, I was a bit apprehensive but upon opening the sample, I was pleasantly surprised to find it had a nice scent (hardly noticeable, very light floral scent) and is a clear serum with a gel like texture. It goes on velvety and the skin is not sticky or oily.  So far so good.

Upon waking the next morning I was prepared for a reaction, however, am definitely happy to report that there was no itching, no redness, no irritation at all.  WHOO HOO ...

Now, L'dara is recommended for both day and night use, but because I had such a small sample, I only used the product at night before bed.  The sample lasted me about 4 days, and after those 4 days, I did notice my face seemed brighter and my skin smoother, so I decided to bite the bullet an purchase a full bottle.

Upon contacting the rep, she mentioned the product ships from a small distributor in Calgary, express post. Both marketing partners and preferred customers pay the same price.... $108 plus provincial taxes and both programs offer a free bottle your next month when you refer 3 people through your personalized web site.  OK ... off I went to order ...

I will keep you all posted on my progress ...




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!! I have acne and its leaving a scar on my skin. I am so worried because I am looking so terrible. Please kindly suggest me some good niacinamide cream, that works for me. Waiting for your reply…

    ReplyDelete