Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I have to confess, I'm a little addicted!

Have you heard of Jamberry nails?  
a href=

Jamberry Nails ae nontoxic nail wraps that you apply right over your natural nail in your own home. They can also be used over acrylics and are perfect for growing out short nails too. The special material is pressure and heat activated to achieve a quick and easy manicure that you'd never get with polish.  The shields are made in the USA, nontoxic/latex-free, and never tested on animals.

Each set of wraps is Buy 3, Get 1 Free and comes with enough wraps to do your nails several times. I easily get 2 manicures and 1-2 pedicures out of each set. That makes each application just a few dollars, which means you get the professional look of a salon manicure for a fraction of the cost.

I love them because:
  • They're easy to put on at home while I'm catching up on the DVR. It takes me about 15-20 minutes from start to finish using an orange stick and a rice bag. You can also use a hair dryer, butI find the rice bag a bit faster and easier too. Then they last 2 weeks so you won't have to redo them anytime soon.
  • They come in a variety of colors, patterns, and finishes. I am a previous Shellac-only girl, but Jamberry lasts just as long and comes in more fun styles. It's also much less expensive. 
  • They come in junior sizes so you can match with your favorite kiddos. 
  • No chipping and no dry time. Enough said. Ain't nobody got time for that! ;)
  • Bottom line, as teachers we don't have time or money to waste. I love that my nails don't require a lot of maintenance and they're budget friendly too. I get compliments on them all the time too, which is always fun. I truly found a product I love and that doesn't happen every day.

http://BetterThanPolish.ca

If you want to try them out, you can shop right from my personal Jamberry page. Your wraps arrive in your mailbox just 7-10 days later. Trust me, you'll want to take advantage of the Buy 3, Get 1 deal though. After I ordered 1 set, I immediately wanted more. I've started to mix and match my manicures too, so I like to get combinations that have similar colors or patterns.


http://bonnyl.jamberrynails.net/host/

If you love Jamberry as much as I do, you can be the hostess for an online Jamberry party and earn hostess rewards {like free and/or discounted nails for yourself}. It's really easy! I'll set up an online party, you'll give your friends the website, and then you sit back and earn rewards while your friends get to try out Jamberry too. This works best when you have worn Jamberry so your friends can see it in person. We can schedule your party in advance so you have plenty of time to show off your wraps first.

Hosting a catalog party is how I initially got started with Jamberry and it was a great way to stock up on lots of cute nail wraps as rewards for hosting. I set up an online party, wore my first set of nails to work, and left a sign/catalog about it in the lounge on each table. Teachers could shop right from their phones while eating lunch. =) If you want to sign up with me for a party, I'll mail you a catalog and samples that you can pass around too.  

Along with this, we can also make a Facebook event for your party. On the Facebook event page, I can post lots more pictures and offer special deals and prizes. All you have to do is invite your friends and play along. Hosting an online party truly is an easy way to get free wraps after you've already tried them out and love them.

http://bonnyl.jamberrynails.net/join/

Finally, if you become addicted {and you just might!}, you can join my team and become a consultant yourself. Becoming a consultant is a great way to earn extra cash while getting discounts on Jamberry for yourself too. Truthfully, if you're going to wear them a lot you should sign up to be a consultant because everyone is going to want them once they see yours. I've had cashiers want them from me after admiring my nails as I signed my credit card slip.

Why am I sharing this with you? Because I know how much further your paycheck should go and how little time you have to waste. Because I joined the Jamberry team just 4 months ago and wish I had started even sooner.  

As a member of my team, you'll get lots of support in your new adventure from those of us already on the team. I was a little nervous to get started because I haven't done any of the other direct sales products, but it's been an easy and fun experience. It's not every day that you find a product like Jamberry. It's blown me away!

From one nail art lover to another, I just had to share that opportunity with you. If you want to do it as a hobby, awesome. If you want to do it for extra spending money {or bill money}, even better. You won't go at it alone because our team networks in a private group on Facebook to share pictures, files, and ideas. It's a new company so you have the chance to get in there early and make a difference.



To join my team, you'll purchase a $119 starter kit, but the kit comes with way more than its cost in product (4 sets of nails, the heater, and the application kit alone would cost $85 and the kit comes with tons more than that). Then you use your kit to take off hosting your own online, catalog, or home parties. You can send me an email if you want to talk numbers, but I personally found it totally worth the initial investment. 

If you have any questions or want to join our team, you can leave a comment here or email me using the "Contact" link at the top of my blog. As an independent Jamberry consultant, I'm happy to help. I can't wait to see your first Jamicure!



Jamberry Nails Cold Rice Bag Application:




Official Jamberry Applications:






No comments:

Post a Comment