Saturday, April 12, 2014

Back on the Wagon

Wow ... the flu bug I caught from my hubby really kicked my ass big time.

I don't remember ever being that sick.

It came on so suddenly - around 10:30 pm on Thursday night.  I started feeling generally yucky and then about a half an hour later I was worshiping Ralph at the great porcelain throne.


Vomiting is awful. There's no denying it. There aren't many illnesses that make you feel worse than when you have some sort of stomach virus; you just want to know how to make it stop.

So today is day 2 - I am no longer throwing up, but am utterly and totally exhausted.  I was able to keep down a half bowl of chicken noodle soup, and I am forever grateful for that wonderful liquid they call Gatorade.  Hopefully this is a good sign and I'll be back on the blogging wagon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment