Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Seacret Mineral-Rich Clarifying Mud Mask Review

Seacret is an amazing company, with world-class skin care products made from Dead Sea minerals. Products like Seacret's have been used for centuries to achieve the look of younger, more beautiful skin. The Dead Sea provides some of the most concentrated, natural mineral salts and mineral-rich mud in the world.

I've been wanting to try their products for some time, however, until recently, the only way to get their products here in Canada, was from those kiosk places in the mall.  Well as of October 2012, that changed.  Seacret is now available to Canadians via Seacret Direct.

The first thing I wanted to try was their Mineral-Rich Clarifying Mud Mask.

According to their website, the mud mask is based on an advanced formula composed of Dead Sea Mineral mud that gently purifies and cleans clogged pores. Combined with an herbal complex of Aloe Vera, Chamomoile Extract, Vitamin A, Sunflower Seed, and Jojoba Oils. Seacret unique mud mask nourishes the skin, leaving it smooth and fresh. For al skin types - Weight: 3.4 FL. OZ / 100 ML


As soon as my mask arrived, I was excited to try it. The mud is soft and cool and is easy to apply to the face. As it is drying you can feel your face get firmer and once removed, my skin was so soft and clean feeling. I could definitely see a slight improvement in my skin.  A couple days later, no irritations or breakouts.

After my first use, I was very impressed with this mask.  Instructions are to use this mask once a week, so will do so and report back in about a month.

TTFN,

Bonny

No comments:

Post a Comment