Monday, February 6, 2012

Favorite Beauty Products of 2011

Wow, I can't believe it's already February ... not that I'm complaining! I'm sorry that this is a bit late - I know a lot of people have already done their best of 2011 blogs/videos - but I've been busy with my home business and was just able to find the time to get this finished.

So without further ado, my favorite beauty products of 2011:

Primer: Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer

Foundation: Parure Extreme Fluid Foundation SPF 25

Tinted Moisturizer: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream

Concealer: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

Highligher: NARS The Multiple

Powder: Guerlain Meteorites Powder for the Face

Eye base: Laura Mercier Eye Basics

Eyeshadow: No real favorite in this category

Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay

Mascara: Mally Volumizing Mascara

Eye Cream: Olay Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment

Face Cream: No real favorite in this category

Face Cleanser: Philosophy Purity / Laura Mercier Face Polish

Body Product: Philosophy 3-in-1

Body Spray: BBW Bali Mango

Nail Polish: Nfu-Oh 64


So what were your favorite beauty products of 2011??

No comments:

Post a Comment