Sunday, January 12, 2014

DIY Homemade Eye Make-up Remover

We all know how important it is cleanse your face and neck before bedtime. Removing makeup and impurities from our crazy day time routine. One never wants to wake up with raccoon eyes with without a good reason. Right? Which I remember would often happen in my teenage years.


Truthfully, the eye makeup removers available in the stores are packed with nasty chemicals, plus they are not cheap, so I have a great DIY recipe that I’m sharing with you! The best part is that It’s inexpensive, natural and super simple.

DIY Natural Eye Makeup Remover
~ Cotton Pads
~ Organic Coconut Oil
Place a small amount of coconut oil on your finger tips. Gently rub the coconut on your eyes and eyelashes, to take off your mascara and eye shadow. Gently wipe your eyes with a damp cotton pad and finish by cleansing your face with your favourite cleanser.



How much more simple could that be??? Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!!!

I hope that you have enjoyed this post and thanks for stopping by.  Let me know if  you have any eco-friendly skincare tips to share - I'd love to hear them.

TTFN,

Bonny



No comments:

Post a Comment