Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Are You Using Toxic Chemicals in Your Home?

In November 2011, I was introduced to an opportunity that changed my life. I loved the company's mission of being eco green. I loved the idea of it being safe for my family including my pets. I loved the idea of house cleaning supplies without the caustic chemicals and products that were highly concentrated, giving me more for my hard earned money.

Ask yourself this ...
~ Why is there such an epidemic of ADHD in our children?
~ Why are there so many cancers?
~ Why are birth defects, brain, kidney & liver disease such national issues?
~ Sinus & asthma problems have become major health issues
~ Why are so called "old age diseases" now attacking our children?

What's going on? What's the cause of these health issues?

Here's a list of the top 12 toxic ingredients you'll find in your home
~ Propylene Glycol / Butylene Glycol / Ethylene Glycol
~ Sodium Hydroxide
~ Sodium Laurel Sulfate (SLS)
~ DEA / MEA / TEA
~ PEG - Polyethylene Glycol
~ DMDM / UREA
~ Mineral Oil
~ Triclosan
~ Parabens
~ Isopropyl Alcohol
~ FD&C Color Pigments
~ Fragrance

Seriously grab this list of chemicals. Then look at the products in your home like your deodorant, shampoo, mouthwash, baby lotion, hand creams, household cleaners and make up. See if they contain any one of these products.


No comments:

Post a Comment