Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September Luxe Box

This month's Loose Button Luxe Box arrived later than usual due to a delay by Canada Post.  The outside packaging was the same as previous months and upon opening the box, I was greeted by the same black tissue paper as last month.  However, the familiar pink card was also black and sported a large question mark.  Also, now that the weather has turned a bit cooler, they've reinstated sending along a chocolate treat.



Under the dark tissue were this month's samples:


L to R:
~ Mereadesso - Face and Neck Toning Gel
~ Pur Minerals - Mineral Glow
~ Pure and Simple - Collagen Elastic Plus
~ Kerastase - Masque and Fluide Chroma Riche


According to my personalized note, this month's samples were a mix of products that are award winning, cult favorites and also new to the beauty market ... I had only heard of 2 - Pur minerals and Kerastase.  The note also indicated that there would be a change coming in October ... hmmm wonder what that could be?

I'm definitely excited to try the Kerastase samples because I have color treated hair.  I'm sure these will come in very handy.

The Pure and Simple Collagen Elastic Plus is something I am looking forward to trying. Living in the dry Canadian climate (especially during the winter), one cannot get enough hydration for their skin.

The Mereadesso Face and Neck Toning Gel is really not something I can see myself using, but have passed the sample along to my mother to try.  She was happy to receive it.

Lastly was the Pur Minerals Mineral Glow.  If you have been following my blog, you'll recall that I was a tad disappointed with some of the previous Luxe Box offerings due to Loose Button including samples from the same brand as in previous months Luxe Boxes.  I have to say that I was a bit disappointed to receive, yet another sample in the September Luxe Box, from a brand we had already received samples from (last month I received a sample of the Pur Minerals 4-in-1 powder).

All in all I was happy with this month's Luxe Box, however, once again, I was a bit disappointed to receive another sample from a brand we had previously received.






No comments:

Post a Comment