Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Need a Support Group!!!

OK, I admit it ... I am a bath and body product junkie (is there a support group for that??) ...

My favorite scented body products are of course from Bath and Body Works (which I admittedly have too many of), plus I have a new favorite that I picked up as a birthday gift to myself last month - Laura Mercier's Creme Brulee Body Souffle (this smells sooooooo yummy ... who knew I liked smelling like dessert!!).

One of the coolest bath/shower products out there (I think it is anyway), is Lush's Shower Jellies ... unfortunately as most of you know, Lush's products can be a bit pricey. So, I started a quest to see if I could duplicate these shower jellies for myself.



... I am happy to say I have found a recipe (and the appropriate ingredients) to try and make my own ... so as soon as the "special" ingredient which makes these into jelly arrives in the mail, I am going to try my recipe.

Another of Lush's products that I am absolutely in love with are the Lush Bubble Bars ... unfortunately these too are pricey so I am in search for a homemade recipe for these as well ... hmmm I love a challenge!!



I'll report back in a while and let you know how I make out! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment