Friday, July 16, 2010

Tassimo Review ...

I've been using the Tassimo Hot Beverage Machine for just over 6 months now ...

What I like about the Tassimo:
~ It's very quiet - of course it's not silent, but the sounds it does make are generally just the normal brewing sounds
~ It's very quick - there's no pre-heating or boiling of the water, you just plug it in, turn it on, insert a t-disk and press the button
~ Cup stand - I like that you can dial up the height of the cup stand to fit espresso or regular coffee mugs, or remove the cup stand totally to allow for use of travel mugs.
~ The selection of beverages - the variety of t-disks is awesome - coffee, tea, hot chocolate, espresso, lattes, and cappuccinos. The Tassimo system is also the only hot beverage system to feature liquid shelf stable milk in a single serve coffee format. The milk t-disks are filled with hyper-pasteurized milk, making the lattes and cappuccinos produced from the Tassimo very buttery, and delicious.

What I don't like about the Tassimo:
~ My only real complaint is that I wish there were more varieties of tea available, as the only teas available are Twinnings Earl Grey, Chai and Green Tea.
~ I would also like to see reusable T-Disc system, like the kind that's available for the Keurig machines. It would be interesting to see if Braun responds to that.
~ Maybe we can also get Tim Horton's t-disks???

Overall, I'm really happy with the Tassimo; it's easy and convenient and it produces some very tasty beverages.


No comments:

Post a Comment