Monday, December 14, 2015

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review

I have another BzzAgent campaign to blog about - this time the Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Moisturizer.


I received this a couple weeks ago and have been using it for my under eyes.  According to the information I received from BzzAgent, this cream is supposed to fight the seven signs of aging.

With it’s vitamin-rich formula, Olay Total Effects is said to:
- Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens skin tone appearance
- Enhances brightness
- Minimizes the look of pores
- Visibly reduces age spots
- Restores firmness
- Replenishes moisture

The new trial size of Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer will be available in stores starting in February.

So far, I am liking this cream very much.  I'll give it a couple more weeks and give you my final verdict then!


If you'd like to try awesome products for free? Well, what are you waiting for? Sign up for BzzAgent and try it for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment