Monday, October 13, 2014

Update - Day 20 Thrive DFT Patch from Le-Vel

I am now on Day 20 of the  Thrive DFT patch  ...

The verdict? 
I can't say enough good things about it!!!

- I sleep more soundly and deeply each night and actually feel rested in the morning upon waking. 

- Mornings are calm... no more "rushed, stressed out" feeling in the morning.
- My headaches have decreased dramatically and my knee pain is now non-existent.
- By the time 3:30 would roll around, I would hit a brick wall and often need to take a short nap....not anymore
- I have energy all day long and am tackling my "to do" list like never before.
- and best of all, I've lost 8 lbs!

I'm only 20 days in but I feel amazing, I have so much energy. I feel better on the inside and out, my joint discomfort is gone, my mental focus is so much clearer, my sleep is better then ever, and when I wake up I feel so refreshed. My husband tells me that I am a different person. No more staying up late because I can't sleep, no longer sleeping in or having a nap in the afternoon. No more coffee, no more cokes. I am loving this feeling and the new me! 


PM me for more info or check out my website here - http://bonnyl.le-vel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment