Monday, September 29, 2014

Update - L'dara Anti-Aging Serum

I have been using the L'dara Anti-Aging Serum for over a month now and thought there was no better time to do an update ...

I am still loving the serum and have been appling it to my face and neck twice a day - morning and night.  Looking in the mirror, I really didn't notice a lot of difference in my skin - it just seemed smoother and clearer ... That was until I took my "after" picture.  Before I started on my new L'dara regime, I took my obligatory "before" picture and as I wanted to update you all on my progress, I took my "after" picture this morning.  I will let you be the judge (excuse the bare face but I wanted you to get the true picture).


I think it's working for me, and am excited to see what the next few months bring ... thank you L'dara!!!  Here's to aging gracefully and without wrinkles =)

If you'd like to try L'dara Anti-Aging Serum, both marketing partners and preferred customers pay the same price.... $108 plus provincial taxes here in Canada, and both programs offer a free bottle your next month when you refer 3 people through your personalized web site


No comments:

Post a Comment