Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Update on Beauty Box Subscriptions

I thought I should update everyone as it has been a while since I've posted anything about my beauty box subscriptions.

I had been subscribed to Glymm, Topbox and Julep Maven and most recently signed up for Glossybox, however, as of last month, I am no longer subscribed to any of these beauty boxes.

You might be wondering why?

Well, first, I was getting way too many samples to keep up with using them all in a timely manner.  Second, it seemed that I was receiving a lot of duplicate products from each of the subscriptions and third, the prices of most of the subscriptions was increasing.  Now $1 - $2 isn't much but some like Glossybox have increased to $21/month .... WAY too much in my opinion!!

So for now, I am taking a break from all beauty subscriptions.



Visit me on Facebook:  Finest Scents by Bonny
Follow me on Twitter:  @CdnDznyLuvr





No comments:

Post a Comment