Friday, May 13, 2011

My May Luxe Box has arrived!!!

Happy Friday the 13th!!

I'm so excited as my May Luxe Box from Loose Button arrived today. I had been tracking my package since I received my shipping notification email and as soon as I received my delivered confirmation email today, I rushed out to the mailbox to grab it!

First thing I noticed when opening the package was the logo had changed - I much prefer this one over the one from my first box last month.

Upon opening the box, I was also greeted by a new, more colorful card explaining the products inside - this one is also much prettier than the previous month. Next up, the familiar teal tissue paper was now secured with a pretty pink sticker sporting the new Luxe Box logo ... awesome!


Under the tissue were this month's samples:

L to R:
China Glaze Nail Polish
Elizabeth Grant Biocollasis Complex Day Serum
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Consonant Body Organic Olive Oil Body Soap

I knew I was receiving a full size of the China Glaze Nail Polish as I received an email from Loose Button saying I was "upgraded" as a thank you for purchasing a 3-month subscription. The other samples were also generous sizes and all I can say is WOW... I am definitely impressed and already excited to receive my June Luxe Box!

4 comments:

  1. i have received mine but my nail polish is smaller , nice blog i'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to get mine!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved everything this month, and the new look is way nicer! Can't wait to see next month

    shabbymakeupandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete