Monday, April 18, 2011

My Luxe Box Has Arrived!!

I'm so excited ... my Loose Button Luxe box has finally arrived!!! It was supposed to arrive on Friday, however, because of a strike by our local postal workers, it didn't arrive until today.

For those who aren't familiar with what a "Luxe Box" is, it is an innovative beauty subscription service from Loose Button that allows customers to try beauty products in the comfort of their own home before buying them full-sized. Each month, subscribers receive 3 to 5 deluxe-sized beauty samples packaged in a chic box. The samples range from skincare and makeup to fragrance, body and haircare.


So what did I receive in my "Luxe Box"??




Left to right:
~ Elizabeth Grant Lubricating Body Treatment
~ Elizabeth Grant Biocollasis Gentle Cleanser
~ Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
~ Principessa Ultimate Softening Shampoo & Conditioner
~ Bonus gifts - yellow Daffodil pin & a small swiss milk chocolate

Would I recommend this?
Definitely - I am very pleased with my Luxe Box and have signed up for the 3-month subscription. They have some great upcoming brands listed on their website and I hope they mix it up a bit in their next shipments. I am especially curious to see what the next one brings.

If you're in Canada, be sure to give Luxe Box a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment