Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Finally Got My Hands on One!! ... NOT


I FINALLY got my hands on an Urban Decay Naked Palette and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival!!!

I was a bit hesitant to buy this palette when it first came out, just because I already own a couple of the shades in the Naked Palette. With that said I ended up deciding that I was going to buy it anyway ... Trying it find it was the hard part which made me want it even more (silly, but true).

So as soon as it arrives, I'll post my thoughts ...

*UPDATE (March 20th) - it's been 3 weeks since I've ordered the palette and I still don't have it yet ... I'm really hoping it'll arrive soon!!!

**UPDATE (March 26th) - still have not received the palette from the person I bought it from on Ebay :( ... have contacted her and hopefully we'll have a resolution soon

*** UPDATE (March 31st) - still have not received the palette ... the seller has refunded my money and is assuming the package either got lost in transit or stolen



No comments:

Post a Comment