Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Incredible!

So yesterday I was out and about and stopped by Victoria's Secret in West Ed Mall ... I wasn't planning on buying anything, but happened to come across, what the sales associate called, the most comfortable of all bras. Of course, me being the skeptic, thought to myself, "Yeah right, no bra is "comfortable" and began to question the sales associate what made it the "most comfortable". This new incredible bra is apparently seamless with no metal, there are no adjustable straps (the straps are self adjusting to the individual) and the under wire is double padded.

OK, so far you've got my attention ...

The perky sales assistant proceeded to show me one of the three types of incredible bras available - and the first thing I noticed was the band on this bra was wider than a normal bra ... The fabric is a wonderful stretchy silky nylon/spandex. OK, another plus.

Then of course were the colors ... WOW ... they had blues, pinks, purple, black, leopard print, and even a conservative white.

Seeing the interest on my face, the now even perkier sales associate asked if I'd like to try one on. hmmm ... OK why not ... so off I go to the fitting room. Now, I've been wearing bras for many years now, but the incredible bra was truly one of the most comfortable bras I've ever worn. The fabric was so soft, if just felt nice to wear and it fit really well. I was hooked!!

I headed back out to the store floor (of course after putting my old bra and t-shirt back on), and promptly picked up 2 of the incredible bras to take home. As I was selecting my purchases, another shopper came up and commented to the sales associate that she was there earlier in the week and purchased one of the incredible bras ... after wearing it for one day, she decided that she was throwing out all her old bras, and she was back to pick up a couple more.

I've been wearing my incredible bra all day and I do have to say that this is a most comfortable bra. The self-adjusting straps are awesome - there is no need for any tightening or constant adjusting of straps. My only real concern was the under wire, however, because it is "double-wrapped", there wasn't any pinching or digging at all (the main reason I hate under wire bras). The real test will come when we head down to Florida in a little under a week ... if it's as comfortable in the hot Florida heat/humidity as it was today, I think I may be heading back to Victoria's Secret to pick up a few more myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment