Saturday, January 9, 2010

Love my Tassimo ...

One of the best gifts by far this Christmas was my new Tassimo machine ...

Now I don't normally drink a lot of coffee (if any - I usually prefer tea), but this machine is just too cool not to!!

The machine looks and feels like a very well designed, curvy coffee machine, and best of all, there is but one button to push on the Tassimo for brewing.

The range of beverages you can make with the Tassimo is a little astounding - a ton of varieties of coffees (including expresso), Twinnings teas, lattes, and even hot chocolate!! The t-pods are available almost everywhere which is a huge plus.

I think what I like most about it, is each cup is freshly brewed in 30-60 seconds (no more waiting for the kettle to boil WOO HOO). There is a large 64 oz water reservoir which makes approximately 8 - 8oz drinks from each full water resevoir, and an adjustable cup stand that will fit Travel mugs, regular mugs, and espresso cups.

All in all, it is a great machine and hot beverage system. Since the machine is not solely focused on coffee, but spans the entire hot beverage making arena, I think that's why I like it so much.

As I use it more often, I'll update my thoughts on it ...


No comments:

Post a Comment