Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We're Going to Jamaica!

Thanks to my wonderful friend, who I love dearly - Candy Cain (yes that is her real name) who owns Candy Cain Travel - my hubby and I will be taking our first ever vacation to Jamaica next month.  Not only will we be going to Jamaica, but we are lucky enough to be staying at the all inclusive Sandals Whitehouse resort


Sandals Whitehouse is the only resort in Jamaica that is an all-beachfront tropical resort situated within a 500-acre nature preserve. There are three distinctive European Villages - French, Italian and Dutch - which are set along a two-mile stretch of beach where you can watch both the sunrise and sunset each day.   That sounds just heavenly doesn't it? *sigh*

Neither of us has been to a Sandals resort before (or Jamaica) so we are both extremely excited for our upcoming trip ... Hubby is especially excited about the Scuba Diving he'll be able to do. I'm especially excited to be able to walk in the gorgeous crystal blue water and try out the unlimited land and water sports along with unlimited dining at the 7 different restaurants (yes I know my diet will be out the door for the time we are gone but it's worth it!)  And who knows, maybe I'll even splurge and give myself a spa treatment too while we are there.

The resort apparently has 3 different pools and 4 hot tubs (not that you'd need them with the beach being right there), plus 2 swim up pool bars, and, did I, mention unlimited alcoholic drinks =)  (there are apparently 6 different bars too)

My next task is to find a bathing suit ... scary stuff as I haven't had to buy a bathing suit for probably over 10 years ... eeeek O.o

Thank you once again Candice, from the bottom of our hearts, for giving us this opportunity.  I truly do love you and am grateful to call you a friend!

Jamaica here we come!!!

And if you'd love to learn more about the Sandals resorts, just give me a shout as I am the Canadian Agent for Candy Cain Travel 


No comments:

Post a Comment