Monday, April 7, 2014

Disney Parks March Magic Final

I wouldn't be a true MouseJunkie if I didn't post about the Disney Parks March Magic Challenge. What, you may ask, is the March Magic Challenge??  Well, in a nutshell, it’s a coast-to-coast competition in which 32 Disney attractions have been going head to head to be named as the best Disney attraction.

Today is the big game, with only two attractions left for fans to vote on – the Caribbean Pirates (at Disneyland Resort) and the Gracey Manor Hitchhikers (at Walt Disney World Resort). Simply head to the official Disneyland or Walt Disney World Facebook page and vote for the attraction you prefer in the “Comments” section.

I have to choose Gracey Manor Hitchhikers as the Haunted Mansion is both my husband's and my favorite Disney.  Which will you choose?







No comments:

Post a Comment