Saturday, April 5, 2014

ABC's of Me

What is something that describes me using each letter of the alphabet?

A: Author ... yes I am an author - I have written a book on the do's and don'ts of travelling to Walt Disney World (and yes that is a shameless plug LOL)


B:  Bossy ... I want things done right, and there's nothing wrong with striving for a job well done, is there?

C:  Compassionate

D: Disney ... I admit, I am a certified MouseJunkie (hence the title of my blog) - Now, you’re probably asking yourself what makes someone a MouseJunkie? Well, if you look at my wardrobe, almost every shirt I own has something related to Disney on it – be it Mickey Mouse, one of the Fab Five, or Winnie the Pooh. Our house is adorned with numerous Disney souvenirs, everything from mini statues of Walt and Mickey (aka the Partner’s Statue in the hub at Magic Kingdom), too many travel mugs with WDW logos and tons of Disney artwork on the walls in nearly almost every room of the house. Even our credit card statement has an excessive number of charges on it originating from the Orlando, Florida area.

E:  Easily amused 

F:  Friend ... I try to be the kind of friend I would want.

G:  Generous ... I am generous to a fault.

H:  Halloween ... Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year ... my hubby and I even had a Halloween wedding - yes on October 31st.

I:  Ice Cream ... I do love me some good ice cream - especially Milky Way Ice Cream in my home town.

J:  Jackpot ... I hit the jackpot when I married my hubby :)

K:  Kindhearted ...Well, I try to be. Unless you cut me off in traffic, then I unleash my wrath. :) But seriously, I hate hurting someone's feelings, so I try my best to be nice in (most) circumstances.  Isn't that what being Canadian is all about??

L:  Loyal ... I rely on loyalty and I am fiercely loyal.

M:  Magical ... this goes along with being a MouseJunkie, and every MouseJunkie knows you always "Have a Magical Day"


N:  Nerd ... it's true, I'm just overall nerdy.

O:  Open minded ... I am always willing to listen to and hear an opposing or contradictory view. I know that my views do not have to be held by everyone and I also know that my views can be wrong.

P:  Popeye's Chicken ... I really love fried chicken.  It is a weakness of mine and I am truly sad that the only place in Canada that you can find Popeye's is in Ontario.  I am hopeful that one day it will be available out here in Western Canada, but until then, my hubby and I will always make a point to visit Popeye's at least once during out annual trips to Orlando.


Q:  Quirky ... I have been told I am different ... but in a good way.

R:  Rascally ... yes I can tend to exhibit reckless playfulness ... I refuse to grow old gracefully!!

S:  Silly ... I tend to be very silly sometimes (do you sense a theme here LOL)

T:  Talkative ... yeah I know, that was an easy one.

U:  Understanding ... sometimes too much.

V:  Vivacious ... I just like the word vivacious ;)

W:  Waiting is not in my vocabulary and I'm a bit impatient. To quote Marilyn Monroe “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”


X:  X-tremely annoying if you piss me off enough...haha =)

Y: Young at heart ... I sometimes forget I'm not as young as I used to be, but hey, you are only as old as you act feel, right? ;)

Z:  Zany ... yes I am silly, funny and a bit crazy ... see "Young at heart"


I am quirky, silly, blunt and broken. My days are sometimes too dark, and my nights are sometimes too long. I often trip over my own insecurities. I require attention, long for passion, and wish to be desired. I use music to speak when words fail me, even though words are important to me. I love hard and with all that I have ... and even with my faults, I am worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment